BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA FOR HAIR



BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA FOR HAIR

                             

It is a great hair conditioner. It helps reduce and prevent dandruff. It deep conditions and cleans your hair. It strengthens your hair. It reduces itchiness. It helps treat sunburns on the skin and sun-damaged hair.

Also Read: Aloe Vera Used As Best Home Remedy For Chronic Dandruff

Aloe Vera is rich h in vitamins a, c, e and b12 that are beneficial in making your hair grow, keeping it shiny and preventing breakage and hair loss. 


Upon waking up today, I noticed that my hair looked dehydrated. So I proceeded to make aloe juice and applied it to my entire hair paying particular attention to the roots and tips of my strands.


After generously applying aloe juice to my hair, I sealed the moisture with homemade carrot and peppermint oil.


Also Read: Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dandruff Naturally 


HOW TO MAKE ALOE VERA JUICE



Take a large aloe vera leaf. Wash it well. Remove the sharp edges. Cut it in small portions and then use a knife or spoon to scoop out the clear gel.


Use a blender to blend the clear gel, then use a cheesecloth or fine sieve to strain the juice to avoid having aloe gel pieces in your hair.


Once you're done, pour the juice in a spray bottle or an applicator bottle and generously moisturise your hair. If you have any leftover juice, freeze it for next time. 


I leave it in my hair as a leave-in conditioner, except it's a wash day.


Must Read:  Aloe Vera Use In Baby Rashes Cure



HOW TO MAKE CARROT OIL


Wash and peel your carrot. Grate the carrot into fine pieces and air dry for a few days till it's scorched. Once the carrot is dry, I  put it in a jar and top it with olive or avocado oil or any oil of your choice.


I let it sit by my window sill for two weeks before I strain and bottle. Use this for your skin and hair needs as it is very beneficial to the skin and hair.


I tried using freshly grated carrots before to make my oil, but it had a smell because I don't use preservatives, so now I prefer to let my carrots air dry, away from direct sunlight or heat to preserve the nutrients. 


A word of caution


Aloe vera is not meant for everyone. Some people may be allergic to it, and it may cause itchiness. Therefore it is always better to do a patch test by rubbing a small quantity of aloe vera on your arm and waiting for a couple of hours to see how you react before proceeding to use it on your entire head or body.



Post a Comment

0 Comments

How does sickle cell disease affect pregnancy?